Web2.0 is not AJAX
Web2.0 is not AJAX. Although it is true that client-side (AJAX) security has a significant part of the Web2.0 ecosystem, it is important to realize its role. There are far too many other aspects that we need to look into.
I am going to speak at OWASP's mini-conference in Brussels on 6th of September about the dangers of Web2.0. I am going to reveal some of the research that I have been conducting in the past couple of months on what exactly is Web2.0 hacking. During the conference I am also going to drop a paper and a conceptual tool called Renaissance. So stay tuned. If you have a chance, come visit the GC group in Brussels. It will be fun.
Here is the outline of my talk:
- What is Web2.0?
- What is Web2.0 hacking?
- The Importance of Information
- Distribution Channels
- Traffic Shaping and Influence
- The Web2.0 highways
- Use and Abuse - Web2.0 Services
- Cyber dogma - hacking big brother
- Masters, slaves, bots and intelligent agents
- The Importance of Client-side Security in the Web2.0 world
- Attacking the Server - the interwebs are going down
- The security of the global Web
- One drop on a spider Web
I will see you in Brussels.