I have been avoiding the topic about Stuxnet for quite some time, mainly because there were many others who spent the time to take the virus apart. However, here is a video, which I find rather amusing:
Wether this is the real deal or simply fear mongering, I simply don't know. It is all speculations at the moment. The only thing we can say is that it is difficult to deny the fact that computers are important and whoever has control over them has control over people lives and can influence a lot of things including politics.Comments Powered ByDisqus
Can't get enough? Here is more.
- Having Fun With BeEF, The Browser Exploitation Framework
- ColdFusion directory traversal FAQ (CVE-2010-2861)
- 1ST European Edition of HITB Coming Up!
- Hacking Linksys IP Cameras (pt 6)
- Dnsmap v0.30 is now out!
- Old-school Remote Command Exec Vulnerabilities on Avaya Intuity